Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Buku nota dan pen kaler - kaler.

Reminiscing memories when browsing those pictures in nice thick photo albums, of course, laughters and tears would accompany me.

A picture worths thousand words. So true.

So, I was cleaning and throwing unused things, books, files that bulging up my medium-size cabinet. I found countless note books from small cute one to as big as a drawing book size. My sister and I love to collect note books and we would pass around the book to our best friends for them to write their biography with colorful pens ! Tipu lah budak perempuan tak pernah buat macam ni dulu.

Anyway, note books or diary where your secrets were in it when you were in high school would probably be the last thing you want to meet. At least it was for me.

I opened up a diary of my mom's company, while wondering why I took my mom's diary, I jumped into a page wrote 'Fatin, a heart shape (means love LOl), a boy's name'. I won't reveal who he was.
Bad diary ! And it is even worst when your sister was standing besides you, read it and threw an evil laughter at you.

Other than that, I also found a book of us. It was a red thick covered book which we, a group of second intake girls would write our non-satisfaction, jealousy and hatred towards other people. Obviously, many entries in that book were meant for a gang of so-called popular girls who we hate very much at that time. Teachers were included too !

Nahhh, I couldn't believe my eyes when reading the book. I couldn't imagine we being very vicious, wrote many immoral words, yeah mencarut and.... Unimaginable memories. Seeing me now and the one in high school, err, I prefer to be the new me.

Flipping the old files, I found a lyric that my friends, Puspa and Delaila worked on together, rearranging the rhymes that suits with What About Now song by Daughtry.

So here it goes,

Gaza filled with many corpses
Mans are dying
From all the thing that we are
But are not saying
Can we see beyond the scars
And make it to the dawn ?

Change the colors of the sky
And open up to
The ways you made me feel alive
The ways we love you
For all the men that ever died
To make it through the night
Love will find you

What about now ?
What about today ?
What if we live in peace
Like the world was meant to be
What if our love, never went away ?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find ?
Maybe before it too late
What about now ?

The sun is breaking in their eyes
To start a new day
These broken heart can still survive
With a touch of your grace
Shadows fade into the light
We are by your side
Where love will find you

A long pause. I starred at the small piece of paper and quickly searched for Daughtry song in youtube. It was great to recall back why we were asked to make a song for Gaza.

At the end of lower form stage in high school, after i had my PMR in 2008, we had MIGTY which was a program to brush our communication skills, sport skills dan macam - macam bakat terpendam yang ada. And Gaza was attacked badly by Israel in the same year.

You know, it was funny thinking that I actually had known about what halpened in Palestine years ago. But it seemed that nothing touched in my heart.

Now I do. It is better late than never, right ?

Kalau nak cerita semua memori dalam satu entri memang takkan muat. Pengalaman, sama ada baik atau buruk harus dikenang kerana itu lah yang menjadikan kita seperi kita hari ini.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap yang bagus atau diam saja, kan ?