Monday, June 4, 2012

turn over a new leaf.

Assalamualaikum wbt,
Alhamdulillah Allah still gives me the chance to write and share what I have been through these days.

Yeah as you can see I have made some refreshments on my blog. I decorated a new header with Mango's posing her gedik-dunno-what-is-the-style. I also changed the tabs. You can click on each of them if you want to. La ikroha fiddin ^_^

And after tones of resolutions I have listed down from the beginning of 2012, I have now shorten the list. The new list consists of several mutaba'ah amal which I have prioritized so that I can inshaAllah constantly doing them.

Make way for the list please :)

1. Pray on time
2. Read al-quran with tafsir at least 2 page daily
3. Do good things to other creatures (when you post good thing to facebook, that counts too inshaAllah !)
4. Qiam 3 times a week
5. Riadah minimum 3 times a week

That's all what I have listed. It seems very short but honestly that what I could afford for the time being. InshaAllah I will try to do all these five towards becoming a productive Muslim.

The most important thing is whatever we do in life, we must set our mind and heart, 'Why am I doing this?'.

Scroll upwards to find the answer. Please read what is written on my new header *saja menunjuk leteww

Yes you got it ! All the thing we do is because of Him.

Hey don't you guys have your own list too ?

4 comments:

  1. patt. ada salah sikit. dekat ayat az-zariyat :56
    nereka :mereka.
    btw, nice one !!! <3
    alhamdulillah :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. moga istiqamah dengan mutaba'ah tersebut :)
    satu amalan yg istiqamah lebih baik daripada segunung amalan yg on off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih tuan inspector. jazakallahu khairan :)

      Delete

Cakap yang bagus atau diam saja, kan ?